mercoledì 18 giugno 2014

rise


I could be wrong
I could be right
I could be wrong
‎ I could be wrong
I could be right
I could be black
I could be white
I could be right
I could be wrong
I could be white
I could be black
‎ Your time has come
Your second skin
The cost so high
The gain so low
Walk through the valley
The written word is a lie
‎ May the road rise with you
May the road rise with you
May the road rise with you
‎ I could be wrong
I could be right
I could be wrong
I could be right
‎ II could be wrong
I could be right
I could be wrong
I could be right
could be black
I could be white
I could be right
I could be wrong
I could be black
I could be white
They put a hot wire to my head
Cos of the things I did and said
They made these feelings go away
Model citizen in every way
‎ May the road rise with you
May the road rise with you
May the road rise with you
‎ Anger is an energy
Anger is an energy
Anger is an energy

‎ May the road rise with you
May the road rise with you
May the road rise with you
‎ Anger is an energy
Anger is an energy
Anger is an energy

‎ I could be wrong
I could be right
I could be wrong
I could be right
‎ I could be wrong
I could be right
I could be black
I could be white
I could be right
I could be wrong
I could be black
I could be white
Your time has come your second skin
Cost so high the gain so low
Walk through the valley
The written word is a lie
‎ May the road rise with you
May the road rise with you
May the road rise with you
‎ I could be wrong
I could be right
I could be wrong
‎ They put a hot wire to my head
Cos of the things I did and said
They made these feelings go away
A model citizen in every way
Your time has come your second skin
Cost so high the gain so low
‎ May the road rise with you
May the road rise with you
May the road rise with you
‎ Anger is an energy
Anger is an energy
Anger is an energy
  Anger is an energy
 
Anger is an energy

Nessun commento: