martedì 17 luglio 2012

Whole Lot Of Shakin' In My Heart (Since I Met You)

I can't explain the things you do to me.
But I'm sure there's an explanation.
Maybe it's the way you carry yourself.
Or maybe it's your conversation.
You've got me tip-toein' ?????
Afraid that I might fall through.
And hit rock bottom,
soon to be forgotten,
like so many other people do.
I need you,
To help me convince myself,
That besides me,
There's no one else.
'Cause I feel a whole lotta shakin' in my heart,
Since I met you, girl.
Don't you know,
I feel a whole lotta shakin in my heart,
Since I met you.
The guys I used to run around with,
Tell me I changed and I'm actin' kinda strange.
But they don't realize thbat since I met you,
My whole life has been rearranged.
You make me feel kinda insecure,
'cause my heart I can no longer control.
And now you got me rockin',
Jockin' and a stoppin',
Don't know which way I'm supposed to go.
My heart is all tied up in knots.
I walk around daily,
In a state of shock.
'Cause I...
...In my heart, since I met you girl.
Don't you know, I feel it in my heart, since I met you.
Now my heart is all tied up in knots.
I walk around daily in a state of shock.
'Cause I... I... I... I... I...
You're shakin' me up...

Nessun commento: